Genreral Michael Hayden Doesnt know the 4th amendment

Recently I came across a video clip on http://www.democracynow.org/ in an article entitled ” Former NSA Head Gen. Hayden Grilled by Journalists on NSA Eavesdropping on U.S. Citizens ” This is my opinion on this clip and I think every american should be aware of the fact this man doesn’t know the entire 4th amendment. In this clip he redifines the amendmet as to only say that the searches must be reasonable. Never mind needing probable cause to obtain a warrant.

Author: MadScience | Duration: 6:35 | Rating: 3.53

About The Author

13 Comments

• clemtoe

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

• MadScience

Other comments removed Next time post a video response instead of spamming the comments. You can send me a message as well. Alos notice the BUT UPON Besides a Federal judge has already ruled "Warrantless" is unconstitutional .

• massltca

I think you are absolutely right, I think we have come down to patriots versus anti-freedom right/left wing. It doesn't matter if you are democrat or republican, both parties have forgotten that we are a free country and that we have rights.

• GlobalSufi

Sir, You are a true patriot – I can only send you my highest regards, and promise you that I too will fight with my vote to take our country back from liars, cheats and thieves.

Run for congress – I promise my help.

• rarelibra

"lawful order" my ass – it is the General's job to INTERPRET the order. If it is NOT lawful, he MUST not obey it. He CAN be held responsible (and not an excuse) for obeying an UNLAWFUL order.

• whatvideowhere

leaders can walk all over every rule because people dont know they are all under contracts, & those are made by the leaders who write them, legally contracts can go around any law, the 4th amend only works if ur not inside a contract then it would be true, so actually the gen was telling the truth within his contract system, but the reporter asking the question doesnt know that he was talking within a certain context only: a reporter being part of a company is within buisiness contracts,

• MadScience

I must admit I do agree with you to an extent. People dont realize that the passing of the 14th Amendment sealed your fate. You are now a citizen of the United States where as before you were a citizen of the Sovereign State of (Add State here). I have even heard it said that if you can get a broker to run either your birth certificate number you will pop up on the stock exchange. Not sure if thats true. It wouldnt surprise me though. You are correct though we are all under Federal Contract.

• MadScience

Part 2 :
    I need to make a statement here regarding the 14th Amendment. I am NOT a racists and I have no problem with the 14th Amendments attempt to give civil rights to all people. Unfortunately it didnt do that it took another 100 years before a real civil rights movement started and gained ground. My problem with the 14th is the dissolving of States Sovereignty. Before were were a Republic of Sovereign States and since we are Sovereign Federal Nation of 50 states. FEDERAL is the key word

• whatvideowhere

its the difference between C & c- citizen; birht certificate – S22 red number or BN number (fed bond number) is a bond for (fed) debt payment account investment, u can make a "certificate of child being born" which registers ur human being existance with gov (it hasnt been done just the leagl name id=u dont exist as a human citizen) u can find vids of courts & the queen & gov groups illeagally trading & investing: there is no law for non rich white guys to 2 able 2 vote -a "president act" only